Spreading God's love by caring and supporting people with a disability to flourish and shape their own lives.
To provide person-centered support and services to people living with disabilities by acknowledging their strengths, values, and goals to live meaningful and fulfilled lives.
- Involving individuals in the decisions relating to their Care
- Approaching all of our work with the bigger picture in mind
- Welcoming diversity from staff, clients, and the wider community
2. Accountability for all
We hold ourselves and each other accountable for actions and results. Accountability ensures that every person, regardless of their needs, has access to possibility and opportunity.
We are transparent and honest, upholding high ethical and moral standards in our interactions with clients, staff, and the wider community to build lasting relationships.
Why Choose Agape I Care?
- At Agape I Care, it's all about you and your requirements. It's never a one-size-fits-all solution with us.
- You will get the support, education, information, and services that are best suited for you. Once we understand your needs and goals, we will put together a program tailored to your individual needs. Exploring possibilities, working through challenges, and celebrating your wins are what makes our day.
- Our team of experts has specialist knowledge and high-level training, offering experience and expertise with a wide range of disabilities and complex needs.
- Agape I Care provides a range of services for people with a disability across Sydney and regional NSW and is a registered provider under the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.